Old 07-03-2011, 01:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Questions

In article ,
"Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote:

About the best I can tell you from the information you provided. You might
consider discussing with your county agent, or at least a good nursery.

Thanks for the reply. I hadn't even thought about the county agent, so
this was VERY useful if with the scant infor I gave.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke