Old 11-03-2011, 01:17 PM
mogyici mogyici is offline
Registered User

Default Orchid give away - because of moving

Hi,

I am posting here because I am moving to the USA and would like to give away my five orchids for somebody is going to look after them.
I have four Phalaenopsis - a white, a dark pink, a light pink and a yellow-green - and a Dendrobium.
Except for the white Phalaenopsis and the Dendrobium every plant is blooming.
I attached some pictures which were taken on last Sunday.
I have some accessories as well, like transparent pots.

I live in Liverpool (L26 area).

My moving date is the 17th of March, so collection should be before this.

Please send me a PM or write here if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Orchid give away - because of moving-orchid1.jpg   Orchid give away - because of moving-orchid1_closeup.jpg   Orchid give away - because of moving-orchid2.jpg   Orchid give away - because of moving-orchid2_closeup.jpg   Orchid give away - because of moving-orchid3.jpg

Orchid give away - because of moving-orchid4.jpg   Orchid give away - because of moving-orchid4_closeup.jpg