Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Philip Ash

Default Nutrafin CO2 Natural Plant System?

I have been using it for a while now.
I have one on a 75 UK gal tank. A bit of an experiment I guess.
I have noticed better plant growth, and a nice drop in pH as a result.
The two sachets are just yeast and baking powder. Much cheaper to use your
own.
I actually bought another today, and now have two on my tank with 1
diffuser.
They each take 100g of sugar and 400ml of tepid water, about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp
of yeast and some baking soda.

The diffuser is the part that has made it worth the money. Otherwise use a
DIY generator too.

Phil.

"Tim B" wrote in message
news
I found its instructions in PDF format on the web.

(1) It's only rated for 20 gallons. Does it seem like it would be enough
for 30?

(2) It has two separate packets of stuff that have to be replaced monthly

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message
"Tim B" wrote:

Anyone have any observations on this type of CO2 product?

See my comments in "Hagen diffuser report" from yesterday, in this
group.

--
www.ericschreiber.com