Old 26-02-2003, 02:51 AM
DH

Default Garden plot planning?

Great ideas. I am saving the link and information. The rotating idea is
one I thought about, but I wasn't sure how necessary it was. But I do have
two areas, about 1/4 acre each, already fenced off as pasture, side by side
so it would be easy to go back and forth there, leaving some parts (with the
perennial beds) alone.

I was planning on having the whole thing backhoed up initially, but have
also been following the thread (can't recall if it was this newsgroup, but I
think so) about the Mantis tiller vs. other tillers. My aunt just bought a
Mantis, so maybe she'll let me take it for a test drive! :-)

Thanks for the well-thought out and constructive response, Tim!