Old 22-03-2011, 10:38 AM
johnmerrick johnmerrick is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchild84 View Post
hi there. we've had a large trampoline up in our garden for a while now - annd its killed the grass underneath. thing is, i dont know anything about lawns, what type of grass seed i would need, or how to do it!! all i can say is that id prefer a hard wearing lawn, as 4 boys will be running all over it, along with their ride on toys!
Scrape out dead grass with a rake. Put some lawn fertiliser down, cover with lawn soil, put some seed down (a 'durable' mix from b&Q will do) spread evenly then cover with more lawn soil (or compost) a thin layer that covers the seed. The gently tread in but not too much. Water each night if you remember.

sounds like a lot but it will take about 20 minutes!