Old 24-03-2011, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mentalguy2k8[_2_] Mentalguy2k8[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone ever bought a "name your own rose" thing?

Wondering if these deals where you get to name a rose and have the bush
delivered are any good?

A friend has had a tough time and has always talked about having a rose
bush, so we thought it was a decent "personalised" gift. How do we go about
seeing if the name we want is already registered? Anyone have any experience
of these things? Any advice or anecdotes much appreciated, thanks.