Old 29-03-2011, 06:32 PM
samuellwarner samuellwarner is offline
Registered User

I accept one that I anticipate came from Dowrey Orchid Nursery some time ago. It is accepting ample now and may blossom soon. They accept dispersed yellow spots on the leaves that are aberrant and anatomy no accurate pattern. These spots are about the admeasurement of a pencil eraser tip. It is the kind of chicken spotting that looks chlorotic and humans who see this plant in my greenhouse, even some contrarily accomplished growers, will diagnose fungus, bacterial or virus ache if they point it out to me to explain what I can do to cure it.
Pond Supplies