Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
B.

Default Algae Water Bloom!?!

Thanks you guys and gals for all the tips and comments. I now think that
the sunlight might be playing an effect on the tank. About 5 hours before
the lights go on the tank gets partial sunlight from a stained glass window.
This light is not bright but could be a reason for the bloom. I have
probaly about a total of 15 fish, mostly tetras. I feed them probaly once
every three days and when i do feed them that is probaly not enough. I will
change my light schedule to acomadate and i will also run the filter 24/7.
this will probaly help. I noticed how Leigh said to get Daphinas. Where do
you get these at live. I have gotten frozen ones but not live ones. Where
can I aquire this (Specifically in san diego if anyone knows). My next
mission is to get the dephinas and block the sunlight and see if the algae
goes away. I hope it does, becuse the water is really GreeN...UGGHH!!.
Thanks once again.