Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Trygve Lillefosse

Default Algae Water Bloom!?!

probaly about a total of 15 fish, mostly tetras. I feed them probaly once
every three days and when i do feed them that is probaly not enough. I will
change my light schedule to acomadate and i will also run the filter 24/7.
this will probaly help. I noticed how Leigh said to get Daphinas. Where do
you get these at live. I have gotten frozen ones but not live ones. Where
can I aquire this (Specifically in san diego if anyone knows). My next

You should get the moina type. Theese tolerates tropical temperatures
and can be held in very high density. This makes them perfect for the
job. Try www.aquabid.com , or do a search for "moina culture sale" or
something allong that alley.

SEE YA !!!

Malawi, The Fisher King - Ruler Of The World
Conquering the world for YOU since 1972.
Remove nospam to mail me.