Old 08-04-2011, 06:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Post Hole Digger And Dry Farming Tomatoes This Season

EVP MAN wrote:
Hi David, Dry farming or withholding water is said to give you a
tomato with much better texture and superior flavor. It won't be any
trouble at all for me as it's only an experiment I'm going to try
using 6-8 plants. The rest of my patch will be watered as normal

Rich

I suspect that is from growing them with limited water and the hole is not
important.