Old 20-04-2003, 07:20 AM
Mintis

Default Plant Clippings?

I'm "discussing" tanks with my wife as I am very angry at being
twisted to
give away my 75 gallon tank a few months ago.

Ah.. my motto on that is "Never give up! Never surrender!" I
think perhaps femme-fishkeepers have it easier though, as far as
getting and keeping larger tanks. Not that we have the money or
anything.. just that it only takes a few eye-lash battings and cooing
over the "soo cute! so adorable!" fish for your honey to give in, roll
his eyes, laugh at your sweet-ridiculousness and agree that, "of
course, there SHOULD be a tank in every room

I don't know about many of you other "femme" fishkeepers, but I certainly
don't coo about much of anything. I simply lay down the fishy law in the
house. We WILL have a huge tank in the living room! ;-)

I put up with the tube radio gear, he puts up with the fish. No
eyelash-batting about it.

~m