Old 13-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Ava Ava is offline
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Vincent View Post
Some members of this group might be interested in the above course,
which will begin again in March 2011. The course information page is
here : Bioinformatics for transcriptomics

There are examples of publications from our students here :
Research publications

There are links to all of our distance courses here :
Professional development for scientists

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact the office for Advanced Professional Education ).
Yes, I am interesting in that particular course but I am late so what can I do now, Can I start now, What is the exact duration of this course..! If you kindly guide me then it is helpful for me.