Old 20-04-2003, 07:20 AM
Dustin

Default Plant Clippings?

"Hi, I'm Bob and I enjoy scuba diving, fine dining, saving lobsters
from certain death in grocery stores and watching my Holocanthus
ciliaris nibble on his romaine lettuce."

If interested Send Picture of Tank haha

Dustin

"Samala" wrote in message
om...
I'm "discussing" tanks with my wife as I am very angry at being

twisted to
give away my 75 gallon tank a few months ago.

Ah.. my motto on that is "Never give up! Never surrender!" I
think perhaps femme-fishkeepers have it easier though, as far as
getting and keeping larger tanks. Not that we have the money or
anything.. just that it only takes a few eye-lash battings and cooing
over the "soo cute! so adorable!" fish for your honey to give in, roll
his eyes, laugh at your sweet-ridiculousness and agree that, "of
course, there SHOULD be a tank in every room".

There should be a dating service for fish-fanatics. Can you imagine?
"Hi, I'm Bob and I enjoy scuba diving, fine dining, saving lobsters
from certain death in grocery stores and watching my Holocanthus
ciliaris nibble on his romaine lettuce."

Course we might not be able to mix certain types of aquarists.. y'know
the plant people with the african cichlidophiles.. or the reef
aquarists with the octopus lovers.

Last note - I think all the fish people should go see "Adaptation".
You'll understand why when you find out what the character LaRoche has
obsessed over in his life ... I could have DIED laughing in the
theater.

Sarah