Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Chuck Gadd

Default Algae removal- SAEs, otos, or plecos?

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 04:45:24 GMT, "Dave M. Picklyk"
wrote:

Right now I have 3 otocinclus, 2 bronze cats, and a betta. I have ordered 5
dwarf neon rainbows from a breeder and they will be added in the next month
or so. Any room for more fish ??

Rainbows, even the dwarf neons, need more room than that. Rainbows
are very active and fast moving, and a school of 5 will be cramped in
a 15g tank. The neon rainbows get about 2-3 inches long, and
rainbows are large bodied fish.

If your breeder is like most, the rainbows will be pretty small when
you get them, and rainbows mature very slowly, which means you will
have a little while before they are too crowded.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua