Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
wigwack

Default planted aquarium/natural aquarium

As a newbie myself, I can only answer superficially, but:

Question 1:
Nobody should get into anything unless they really want to take on the
responsibility of countless lives, lots of work and lots of money. If they
should get into it, it should be because they have a passion for it, and
patience enough to learn all about what they're doing.

Question 2:
(a) to me it's really beautiful to have a piece of nature in your living
room, and I'm not talking about little bubbling scuba divers with goldfish
swimming around them, I mean a real biotope aquarium ideally, or at least
the most natural as you can get.
(b) surely the fish that nature has evolved to be suited for, are most happy
in a natural environment

"red406" wrote in message
m...
how best do you answer someone who ask the following:

1. why they should get into a planted aquarium/natural aquarium thing?

2. what are the benefits? aesthetics? stress reliever? add on...

thank you for your time and have a nice day!