Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Dave

Default planted aquarium/natural aquarium

Personally I think fish are happier and exhibit more interesting behavior
in a planted tank. I noticed this after moving several fish from an
unplanted to a planted tank.

In addition, plants absorb ammonia, nitrites and nitrates to varying
degrees.

(red406) empowered us with this mighty blow against
the Patriarchy:

how best do you answer someone who ask the following:

1. why they should get into a planted aquarium/natural aquarium
thing?

2. what are the benefits? aesthetics? stress reliever? add on...

thank you for your time and have a nice day!