Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
SLEngst

Default Cloudy water - NO3 deficiency

Tom, the CO2 is 24 - 7 DIY. Being a DIY system I was concerned that yeast might
have gotten into the system in the past, and be reflected in current
conditions. I am adding K at the same time as the NO3, also adding TMG with
every water change.

stump remover KNO3. Are all brands equal? Is a 1/4 teaspoon of
Lilly-Miller equal to a 1/4 teaspoon of brand X? The K is pretty high in the
stump remover and the well water already has 2.3 ppm at the tap, which is why
I'm dosing from separate sources.

I'm not sure this explains the cloudy water as I have 6 tanks all treated
equally and this is the only one with a significant problem.