Old 26-04-2011, 10:23 AM
foam foam is offline
Registered User

Question how to grow my small orchid plant?

I received a gift yesterday. Samurai 'Warrior' orchid the tag said Proprietary Variety.
It is in a glazed ceramic pot, with soil and green moss covering it, and in the holes on the side of this pot.

How do I take care of it. Is it indeed an orchid that grows on the ground?

I want this orchid to thrive, it has beautiful flowers and their fragance is wonderful and was a gift from a very special friend.

Please help, any information, suggestions and comments will be greatly appreciated.