Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Dustin

Default Plant Clippings?

I feel much better - I went back to uncle bills in indy, to buy a hood. And
found that the TANK alone was 325.00, so the whole setup was over 1200.00 -
which means i didnt get as bad as deal as i had thought.

"Dustin" wrote in message
Hi Kush,

Im Located in Indiana.

HAHA nicer equipment that i paid way to much for.. I paid 649 for my tank
with stand only.. went to a store in Indianapolis today "uncle bills" and
found the same thing WITH HOOD for 325!

Thanks

"kush" wrote in message

Dustin wrote ...

what do you think?

I think you've got nicer equipment than I have so you should be able to

buy
your own plants [ ].

Where are you located? I'm in New Hampshire and it's too cold to trust
anything to my village post office so I'm doing pickups only for now.

Are you looking for anything in particular?

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"