Old 27-04-2011, 06:42 AM
Bambooman Bambooman is offline
Registered User

Riverman, I've always heard that you can cut up to a third of your grove without causing damage to the grove. I think it will recover. But my Phyllostachys aureosulcata does this every year. Many shoots abort. Most of the time they are your best shoots. Good Luck nice diggeradoos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beecrofter[_2_] View Post
On Sep 8, 7:20*am, RiverMan wrote:
Oh yeah... you can also reply at my facebook page. Just search for
"River Man"

If you can find horse,cow,rabbit, chicken manure you can just
broadcast it throughout the grove, don't worry about composting it
unless you are putting it down in a solid layer.