Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Craig Brye

Default help please

I use Water Sprite to hide my return spout from the filter. The spout is
about one inch below the surface of the water, and one day a floating leaf
got stuck on it. Since then it has continued to grow and now covers the
spout. It has also grown out of the water about 5 inches above the spout.
I never new Water Sprite would grow like that.

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

"Tim" wrote in message
I am looking for a plant that will hide my UGF tubes.
I have tried Cabomba and Hornwart but can get neither to root.
Any suggestions? I thought of swords but space is limited.

Thanks in advance,
Tim