Old 05-05-2011, 06:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default And the Verdict is...

Derald wrote:
"Snag" wrote:

Fairly simple matter to close it in and use it for storage/shop
space , but I'll want a slab poured before I move it . Might be a
good time right now to start checkin' on that ...

Yeah; it's never to soon. More time the 'crete has to cure the better.
Reads as if your move may be imminent. Be sure to check with the
local zoning code enforcement people beforehand, if the new
jurisdiction has building code. Easier to do the silly dance now than
to tear the project down on the sayso of some dweeb in a county truck
and rented shirt.
Sorry to read about the berries. That's something with which I have no
experience.
--
Derald

Our land is in an unincorporated area in Stone County Arkansas , where
they may have heard of a building permit, but few have seen one . With the
exception of those who have moved up there from Memphis to get away from
such things.
Right now berries are the least of my worries , as neither my wife nor I
have a job as of the end of June (I've been unemployed for 16 months). Seems
the new administration of the school district where she's been teaching for
12 years have decided to ignore the law and not renew her contract . Can't
say more due to pending legal action .
--
Snag
Learning keeps