Old 05-05-2011, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default And the Verdict is...

Derald wrote:
Snag wrote:

snip

Our land is in an unincorporated area in Stone County Arkansas ,

snip

Side note , there's an opening for a teacher up there ... makes my
li'l heart go pitty-pat !!

"Stone County" suggests a possible cash crop retirement plan ;-). I'd
say
I'll keep my fingers crossed regarding the teaching position but am
afraid it'd jinx it.
--
Derald

Bwahahahahahahhaaa !! While there is a problem in that area with people
growing "cash crops" out in the national forest , it got that name because
it "grows" rocks . Much of the Arkansas field stone sold comes from that
part of the state . A good portion of hard and soft Arkansas sharpening
stones also come from that part of the state.
I'm still chucklin' ...
--
Snag
Learning keeps