Old 09-05-2011, 09:25 AM
coykiesaol coykiesaol is offline
Registered User

Default Tiller/Rain Blues

I just got my garden ready to plant, got the fence up, tilled it 7 times this week, spread the compost manure around, and even gave it the final rakeing / leveling off. It was supposed to be a beautiful day today, but as soon as I finished the prep, and could now get the plants planted, it started to rain!!! So if it rains hard enough will I have to re-till the garden again?? What a shame it looks SOOOO good too. Also Im guessing it's no good to put the plants in if the ground is wet?? Has any of this crap ever happened to any of you? Last yr was my first garden and everything went like clock-work.