Old 16-05-2011, 01:36 PM
hazella hazella is offline
Registered User

Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Question Soil and Lawn help...

I have recently moved and have now got a large garden 150ft long and 30ft wide. The problem is the soil, the garden was neglected before we moved in, it is full of small hills which we have tried to flatten and the lawn has lots of patches with no grass and the soil is full of stones and a sort of cement mixture in it too, the only thing that seems to grow in this soil are weeds.
I would love some advice on how to solve the soil problem, thank you.