Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
SLEngst

Default Timing: NO3 addition/measurement

I wrote:
measure where I was going. You may be right about the M. praecox going belly

up
for some reason other than NO3 addition, the females seem to outlive the males
by a bunch.

Chuck Gadd wrote:

"I've got male praecox that are at least 4 years old...."

Sorry, Chuck, I was really joking. However, I've yet to lose a female, but
have lost several males. These were local lfs fish from who know's where. I'm
being more selective about where I'm getting 'bows, these days. This little
guy lost equilibrium, or boyancy - spent a day treading water vertically
instead of swimming horizontally then succumed. The only change had been
addition of Seachem Nitrogen.