Old 17-01-2011, 01:31 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
W. Dale[_3_] W. Dale[_3_] is offline

Default Three Blind Mice (and all their relatives!)

Covered my pond and water fall this year. Since doing so, I have
noticed that the berm is now riddled with mice burrows and tunnels!
It is SO bad that I am will need to dig out and repack the berm
supporting my stock tank bio-mech filter.
Anyone else have this problem? If so, aside from a cat or two how did
you get rid of them? I have never seen anything quite like this
infestation.
Thanks!