Old 02-04-2011, 08:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
nik Simpson nik Simpson is offline

Default Aliens abducted my fish?

On 4/2/2011 7:27 AM, kathy wrote:

Not discounting aliens... I'd still wait some time and

you might find some of them hiding.

I've seen one survivor so far, he looks like he has survivors guilt ;-)

Something that can get fish without much disturbance to the

pond is a kingfisher. They do make a racket though.

I've never seen a Kingfisher around here (northern Alabama), though I'm

sure they exist.

Depending on where you live - minks, snakes, bullfrogs, small

green herons can also hunt for fish and not leave much of a

clue.

I'm inclined to think just a stealthy blue Heron, though I can't rule

aliens out.

--

Nik Simpson