Old 05-04-2011, 05:25 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
nik Simpson nik Simpson is offline

Default Aliens abducted my fish?

I'm sure it was aliens now, I went out on Sunday morning and most of the

fish had magically reappeared. Apparently the aliens were satisfied with

whatever information they gained from sticking probes in my fish and

returned them to their pond ;-) Funnily enough, the ones that didn't

make it back were the big juicy ones ;-) Fortunately, these were not big

expensive Koi, but the 6-year old Comet was a very fine specimen.

--

Nik Simpson