Old 07-04-2011, 05:22 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Aliens abducted my fish?

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:25:50 EDT, nik Simpson wrote:

I'm sure it was aliens now, I went out on Sunday morning and most of the
fish had magically reappeared. Apparently the aliens were satisfied with
whatever information they gained from sticking probes in my fish and
returned them to their pond ;-) Funnily enough, the ones that didn't
make it back were the big juicy ones ;-) Fortunately, these were not big
expensive Koi, but the 6-year old Comet was a very fine specimen.

Sorry that you lost your biggest & oldest, always seems to be that way. :'(
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us