Old 28-05-2011, 02:09 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Big STIHL recall

I have no idea what a Lunesta commercial is. Maybe I heard
it in my sleep. and the memory surfaced?

My sense is that ethanol is a loser. Has to be planted,
harvested, and then distilled. Uses more energy than it
delivers. Just my guess.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in news:irqlc1
:

What's not to like? Ethanol causes infidelity, divorces,
bar
fights, impotence, violent rages, DWI confictions,
unemployment, and birth defects in children. It's as
dangerous as dihydrogen monoxide.

Funny Stormy, real funny. That's an excerpt from a Lunesta
commercial.