Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Dave Millman

Default CO2 & Surface Agitation Debate-Please Comment!

" wrote:

Well growing plants will send the dissolved O2 levels well above 100%.
Less surface agitation is needed when you grow the plants well.

Although I tried using air stones at night etc, I've never found a
need.
It really is as simple as grow the plants well.... and everything else
will fall into place.

I seek some slight movement on the surface, a surface skimmer is very
nice and no current is needed at the surface with one of these. But
good mid and low level currents in the tank are very condusive to
plant growth in all cases.

Tom,

Thanks for the comments!