Old 04-06-2011, 02:42 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default What's happening to my grass!

johnmerrick wrote:
I have attached some pics of my lawn this month and one from April
(with the dog on).

The grass has been watered regularly and fed twice with Scotts lawn
feed. I have to admit that it seems to have deteriorated since I
applied the feed about 6 weeks ago.

any ideas on what i can do to salvage it? It has also been aerated
twice.

any advice appreciated.

thanks

Dog pee is fertilizer also. It may be fertilizer burned in spots by the
combination. Watering heavily might help that. The dog alone can cause damage.

I fertilize lighter more often, rather than using full strength applications.