Old 10-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Drobium's Avatar
Drobium Drobium is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedworth ,Warwickshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardener222 View Post
I have recently bought a house and the garden needs some work, I don't have alot of time on my hands to maintain it though, and was suggested I try fake grass, but is astro turf better than real grass?
I'm not a huge fan of fake lawns, but if you've not alot of time then it's a viable option.
The one thing I would suggest is that you should read as many customer reviews on whatever product you are looking at as is possible.
The reason for this is that green astro turf and fake grass, if of substandard quality, can fade to blue after only a year or so, which would not make you a very happy bunny! :-D
Yay! it's spring!