Old 12-06-2011, 12:56 AM
CathB CathB is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardener222 View Post
I have recently bought a house and the garden needs some work, I don't have alot of time on my hands to maintain it though, and was suggested I try fake grass, but is astro turf better than real grass?
My son builds artificial putting greens for Golfers to practice on. He put an artificial green in for me and it is really nice, I know I could not have afforded to buy this myself and it has saved me so much time that I can devote more time to the other parts of the garden. Sometimes little weeds come through in it but they are easy to tease out as there is sand in the "carpet" people look at it and they do not realise it is artificial, I have had this down now for over 5 years and it has never faded, this part of my garden gets a lot of sunlight.
Check out Huxell

cheers Cath