Old 12-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Mags Mags is offline
Registered User

Location: Chapelhall, Airdirie, Scotland
Default Help

Hi all, I'm looking for help! I bought a birthday Rose in October from a garden centre a place it is a pot in front garden! T had beautiful White flowers and we hoped that it would be okay. We also put in the same pot a couple of heathers!

After the severe weather we hoped it would be ok but it looks all dry and dead! Any tips or advice would be much appreciated as this is very close to our heart as we planted this just after my mum died and we've put her ashes in too. Hope someone can help!