Old 20-04-2003, 07:22 AM
Rob Hanes

Default Plant Munching Problem

Hi Ross, the only other fish in the 72 gallon tank are 2 Emerald Cory's. In the
108 gallon tank the only fish in there are the 4 Barracuda's and 4 Silver Gars.
Neither of them will eat anything other then live feeders.

Ross Vandegrift wrote:

In article , wrote:
Primarily, Rosy Reds for feeding my Red-tailed
Barracuda's and some Silver Gars.

What else is in there? It could be one of the fishes - wanting a veggie
snack, they could be tearing the leaves off in chunks. My large tetras
are terrible like that!

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.