Old 28-06-2011, 09:51 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Chemical help needed

Pintlar wrote:
I am having no success in getting rid of the clover in my lawn. I have used
2 year old Clover Killer that never worked when new.
. . . . .Can anyone reccommend a tank spray type clover killer that I
could use?
I live at 5200 ft asl and have an extremely short growing season.
. . . . Also, the only 'Broadleaf Weed Killer', I have success
with I have to mix much stronger than the directions, or it does not
work at all. And then it kills the grass too. Again anyone know of a
tank spray type Broadleaf Killer that may suit me?.
. . . . in advance thanks. . charlie

Weed-b-gon works for me, but sometimes takes a couple applications. Don't use it
when it will rain in the next couple days.