Old 28-06-2011, 11:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] despen@verizon.net is offline

Default honda mower, stripe strip

The Greenman writes:

message to all who may know the secrets held in this tiny peice of my
mower. but will it yeild its secrets. will it f**k...i need to remove
the original rubber, and replace with new one..now the old one is about
an inch long/wide...i hope somoeone knows what im talking about...going
to smash my mower up and get a job in an office....if i cant solve this
one...so just to recap i, trying to remove to rubber blade on the back
of my honda mower , this blade puts more pressure on the grass, after
its been cut, thus giving the stripe effect...anyine help/// please,

Most likely riveted on.

If so, drill them out.
Visit hardware store and buy yourself rivet gun (more like a pair
of pliers) and some rivets. Pay attention to the size,

Seems to me replacement rubber would have come with some attachment
mechanism?

--
Dan Espen