Old 29-06-2011, 06:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Chemical help needed

Pintlar wrote:
Bob F wrote:

Weed-b-gon works for me, but sometimes takes a couple applications. Don't
use it when it will rain in the next couple days.

. . . .thanks for the reply.
Weed-b-Gone in the 1 gallon packaged spray kit works fine on dandelions, but
I'm not too sure how the bulk W-b-gone I mix is working. It will take a
few more days.

some don't show up for a week or more.
depends upon how actively the plants are
growing, heat, rain, etc.

I mixed some older 'Broadleaf killer 1.5 stronger than directed, as the
factory directions had no effect at all. It now is a great total killer.
Grass too.

well, when you don't follow directions...
1.5 stronger...

songbird