Old 05-07-2011, 12:22 PM
kaykay kaykay is offline
Registered User

Default Worms and white stuff

I am not an avid gardener but recently I have noticed some white stuff on my rose bush. I went online and though I have note seen any image similar, I decided to try a home remedy of vinegar and baking soda mixture to treat. I have dont this but upon further examination there are worms and tiny, what I believe to be aphids on the rose bush. The whole thing is affected and I really cant see myself chopping the whole thing down, out of the question! Any suggestions? I would be keen on getting home made remedies as my budget does not stretch to anything outside of what's necessary Cheers for any advice.