Old 07-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Ocho Ocho is offline
Registered User

Default Qualcast Suffolk Punch 43S - Leaking Fuel

Hello all

My first time on here - hoping someone can help me out.

My mower is leaking fuel from the (excuse my lack of technical terms) brass coloured bit just in from the air filter with a valve at the bottom for drainage - sorry but I don't know what it is.

I think it's leaking around the top where it should possibly have a gasket or seal of some sort - at the moment it's just metal on metal and I don't see how that's ever going to really keep the fuel in there. If I'm right and it does need such a seal there, does anyone know where I could get one from and what it's called? Does it have a part number???

I've tried to get a picture loaded up below, hope it works...

As you can see (if the picture's there) I've tried to make a seal with some plumber's white tape, but it's only temporary as I think it's too "soft" to deal with petrol???

hope someone can help out.
thanks in advance
Jem
Attached Thumbnails
Qualcast Suffolk Punch 43S - Leaking Fuel-mower.jpeg