Old 13-07-2011, 02:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Help laying new turf...please!

On Jul 12, 10:17*pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
said:

Ever see pros do either of these?

Ever see anything worthwhile come from Gardenbanter? *=P * c'mon man... get a
newsreader. You're still the only G2 poster that I upscore. *=)
--

Eggs

-I started out with nothing... I still have most of it.

I don't use a newsreader because I access newsgroups from different
locations. Hence I find Google Groups to be both easy and suited to
my needs. Another reason some people use GG is that they want
to access groups from places that don't allow installation of any or
certain software, eg corp environment.

I'm still picturing a guy running around a 5000 sq ft lawn, beating it
with a rake to make holes in new sod.