Old 15-07-2011, 11:18 AM
benjyman benjyman is offline
Registered User

Default New deck for Honda HRG415C

My parents have had a Honda HRG415 for a few years now. Engine still runs very nicely but the deck has started to rust and now has a large hole in it which allows grass cuttings to blow everywhere when mowing. The hole is about 4 inches long and half an inch wide.

I've had a quick look and although there are spares online for every other part of the mower I can't find a replacement deck. Does anyone have any idea where I could get one from?

I thought if I couldn't get a replacement it could be welded. Does anyone know what sort of place could do that?

Another quick question: the blade is pretty blunt now, is it more economical to buy a replacement blade or should I get the existing one sharpened?

Thank you