Old 17-07-2011, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AriesVal[_11_] AriesVal[_11_] is offline

Default Runner beans, wot beans ??

On 17/07/2011 10:36, wrote:
AriesValsumone@somewhere wrote:
We did have a very hot dry spell a few weeks back, perhaps that's the
reason? Maybe this year I'll just have 'late' beans? I hope I get some
especially as I well manured and fertilised the raised bed they're in
this year. Time will tell I guess.

I used the compost bin to feed my beans, and now I have beans growing out of
a potato patch. :-( I should really have dug them up as soon as they
showed, but I hate getting rid of plants.

I'll post some photos to my allotment blog later, I got nagged for not
updating since my first pea, so I went and took a lot of photos at twilight
yesterday

I look forward to reading your allotment blog - I will be watching out
for the link

--
Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up