Old 20-07-2011, 11:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default turf turning to straw

On Jul 19, 4:32*pm, scott0904
wrote:
[_2_ Wrote:

And the posts of the totally clueless continues....

i dont know what your trying to get at or achieve with your post but if
thats your way of helping someone then one thing i can say is the lack
of common courtesy is unbelievable

--
scott0904

I did help the OP with my first post. What I'm getting at with the
last post
is this:

" my back garden used to have a driveway and the rest was soil and
grass i
had all removed and just layed the turf straight on top and banged it
down under the slabs was sandy compacted soil which i thought the turf
would take to "

Anyone who thinks banging down new turf on a compacted driveway
is a good idea is clueless. And I'd say that is helpful to the OP
too
, because he should know it's just plain stupid.

Capiche?