Old 24-07-2011, 01:58 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Liberalism run amuck, Michigan Woman Faces 93 Days in Jail for Planting a Vegetable Garden

In article ,
"Paul M. Cook" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Paul M. Cook" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:38:51 -0700, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:

"George Plimpton" wrote in message
om...
On 7/20/2011 6:20 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Leroy N. wrote in message
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011...faces_jail_pla
nti
ng
_veggie_garden.php

It just doesn't get more ridiculous than this.

Julie Bass of Oak Park, Michigan -- a mother of 6, law-abiding
citizen,
and gardener -- is facing 93 days in jail after being charged with
misdemeanor.

Her crime? Planting a vegetable garden in the front yard.

Nothing whatsoever liberal about this.

Right - but only because contemporary "liberals" are 100% illiberal.

Can't find that word din any dictionary. I sure hope you know what you
mean
because I doubt anyone else does.

Draconian punishments for trivial
offenses is

Standard left-wing policy. See "hate crimes".

So tying a young gay man to a fence in Wyoming in winter so he can
freeze
death (after a savage beating) is a trivial offense?

Paul

So those Klanners were Conservative?

Odd..the KKK has been the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party for 150
yrs.

http://www.google.com/search?q=democ...f-8&aq=t&rls=o
rg.
mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

And Hitler was a liberal.

Seems as if widdle Pauly Pinhead is apparently gay AND stupid if that
was the best attempt he could make.

I try to match my energy level for the IQ of the reader.

Paul

Paul, if you want to play with the trolls, remove rec.gardens from the
newsgroups they post to. It's not rocket science. Go play in another
venue.

You the new sheriff in town?

Do you want to put it to a vote?
I'm saying that by leaving rec.gardens in the newsgroup listing, you are
forcing the rest of us to navigate around this intellectual cow pies.
Does that, or does that not make sense? If you want to yammer at these
clowns, all I'm asking is that you be considerate of the rest of the
group. You can easily go to alt.california, and flame your little heart
out, and they'll love you for it. I've had trouble with this as well.
I'll think of the appropriate nasty thing to say, send, and then I
remember that I left a group in the "newsgroups" that I had meant to
take out. When you see more that 1 or 2 newsgroups listed, you know that
you are dealing with a nut case. I've subscribed to alt.california so
that I can bring the hope of redemption to some of these knuckle heads.
I suggest you do the same.

Obama is now backing a bipartisan Senate budget plan that would overhaul
Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/21/headlines
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLNt1IsDOT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFymBUsoNWY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLJ2z8BSUPc&feature=youtu.be
Vote 3rd Party

So politics is OK?

The politics is in my signature. We put all sorts of things in our
signature from profound to silly, and everything in between.

Paul

--
- Billy