Old 27-07-2011, 01:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frederick[_2_] Frederick[_2_] is offline

Default Does Poulan Make a Pole 'trimmer'?

Not a pruner. I know they make a pole chain saw for pruning, but I
need a hedge-trimmer like cutter that sits on a telescoping pole, like
the chain saw does.

I have their pole-chain saw pruner, but it doesn't handle thin limbs
on my Holly, where I need to reach.

I tried Google to no avail. Couldn't find what I need on Poulan.
The nicest thing I could use would be a trimmer that would fit on the
end of my present telescoping pole, but that may be impossible.

Maybe I can make one?

Thanks

Big Fred