Old 30-07-2011, 08:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Johnl Johnl is offline

Default Roundup Question ?

Roundup works only when it touchs folage. Soaking the ground doesn't do
anything for weed control. You have to wait until the weeds come above
ground to have any effect with Roundup. I usually wait 7-10 days after
roundup before planting.

"James" wrote in message
I have a small flower planting area of about 25 sq. ft. When I plant
flowers in it each summer, the weeds come up so bad, I can keep up with
weeding it each week. (I also much about 3 or 4 inches, but that
doesn't
stop these weeds).

Before I plant flowers, if I soak the ground with Roundup, how long would
have to wait to plant the flowers ?

thanks !!

James