Old 06-08-2011, 01:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Too many FIsh

Did you drain the pond down? Less water usually easier to catch. ~ jan

On Fri, 5 Aug 2011 19:01:12 EDT, Peter Pan wrote:

Hello everyone.
I have fish in my pond (comet gold fish) that I want to get rid of.
They have been spawning and I need to get rid of about 10 or so. I
have several friends that want to add more fish into thier ponds . I
tried the old fashion net on a pole and after about 1 hr. I had 3 of
the little buggers out. I was hoping someone could recommend a much
faster and easier way to catch the fish. My neighbor's son offered to
come over with his rod and real but I dont think this is such a great
idea (lol) Any advice would be greatly appreaciated.
Thank you

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us